Administrators and Teachers can remove (or unassign) a student account from a group.
Removing a student account from a group does not delete the student account. The student account, along with the student's Imagine Español performance data, still exists.
To remove a student account from a group
- Log in to the Literacy portal.
- On the Dashboard, click Manage Groups under the Manage heading.
- Search or page to find the group that you want to remove a student from.
- Click Manage Students () next to the group name.
- Search, filter, or page to find the student account(s) you want to remove from this group.
- Click the checkbox next to each student that you want to remove from this group, then click Remove from Group.
- When prompted, click Remove Student(s) from Group.