Administrators and Teachers can enable or disable audio support for students who are using Imagine Reading. Audio support provides students with the option to have specific passages or questions read aloud to them. Administrators can enable or disable audio support for any student accounts in their organization; Teachers can enable or disable audio support for any student accounts that are assigned to them.
To enable or disable audio support
- Log in to the Literacy portal.
- On the Dashboard, click Manage Students under the Manage heading.
- Search, filter, or page to find the student account that you want to enable or disable audio settings for.
- Search for student names in the Search box.
- Filter student names by clicking Add Filter and choosing how you want to filter results. (To remove a filter, click the X in the filter tag.)
- Page through student names by clicking the arrows at the bottom of the list.
- Click Edit () next to the student that you want to enable or disable audio support for.
- Under Product Settings, choose Yes from the Imagine Reading: Audio Support drop-down list to enable audio support; choose No to disable audio support.
- Click Save.