If you no longer need a group, as an Administrator or Teacher, you can delete it from your organization. Deleting a group only deletes the group as an organizational parameter; it does not delete the student accounts assigned to the group.
Deleting a group is permanent. You cannot reverse this action.
To delete a group
- On the Dashboard, click Manage Groups under the Manage heading.
- Search or page to find the group that you want to delete.
- To delete a single group, click Delete () next to the name of the group that you want to delete.
- To delete multiple groups, click the checkbox next to each group that you want to delete, then click Delete.
A Delete Group confirmation screen displays.
- Click Delete Group to confirm that you want to delete the group(s).