Administrators and Teachers (all roles equivalent to teacher)can remove or reassign a student account from a group. Removing a student account from a group does not delete the student account. The student account still exists (along with the student's Imagine Language & Literacy data), and you can reassign it to another group if you want to.
To remove a student from a group
- On the Dashboard, click Manage Groups under the Manage heading.
- Search or page to find the group that you want to remove a student from.
- Click Manage Students () next to the group name.
- Search, filter, or page to find the student account(s) you want to remove from this group.
The Manage Students screen displays.
- Click the checkbox next to each student that you want to remove from this group, then click Remove from Group.
- When prompted, click Remove Student(s) from Group to confirm that you want to remove the student(s) from this group.