Administrators can delete a student account at any time. Deleting a student account removes the account from all groups and organizations. Teachers can only delete student accounts that are assigned to them. If you want to keep a student account, but remove it from a group, see Removing a student from a group.
Deleting a student account is irreversible. When you delete a student account, you delete all Imagine Language & Literacy or Imagine Español performance and usage data for the student permanently.
To delete a student account
- On the Dashboard, click Manage Students under the Manage heading.
- Search, filter, or page to find the student account(s) that you want to delete.
- To delete an individual student account, click Delete () next the student's row in the list.
- To delete one or multiple student accounts, click the checkbox next to the each student that you want to delete, then click Delete.
- When prompted, click Delete Students to confirm that you want to delete the student account(s).
- Click Cancel to exit the Manage Students screen and return to the Dashboard.