Start cards are printable login cards containing your students' names, usernames, passwords, Imagine Learning site code, and QR code that make it easier for your students to log in to Imagine Math. Start cards also include a QR code that makes logging in even easier for students. Students simply swipe their start card across a device's camera to log in to Imagine Math. (For more information, see Logging in to the Math Suite.)
You can print start cards to a PDF file that you can print, save or share as needed. You can also export start card information to a CSV file for your own records or to make searching for specific login information easier.
District Administrators, School Administrators, or Educators (any role equivalent to a Teacher), can print start cards or export start card information. You can print or export start cards for students and classes under your jurisdiction (based on your role). As a District Administrator, you can print start cards for all students in all schools in your district. As a School Administrator, you can print start cards for all students in your school. As an Educator, you can print start cards for students in your classes.
Before you begin
- Make sure that the class you want to print start cards for is Active. If it is Inactive, you can't print start cards until you reactivate the class.
- If you're a District Administrator or School Administrator, make sure that you've rostered your students for the school and class that you want to print start cards for.
- If you're an Educator, make sure that you've added all your students to the class you want to print start cards for. A start card will not print for any student that has been rostered, but not added to your class.
To print student start cards
- If you're a District Administrator, click Management > Schools from the navigation pane, find your school, then click Classes under the Actions column.
If you're a School Administrator or Educator, click Management > Classrooms from the navigation pane.
- Find the classroom that you want to print start cards for, then click Start Cards.
- Click Print to save your students' start cards to a PDF, or click Export to save your students' login information to a CSV file.