Within the Growth report on the educator's dashboard, the teacher or admin is able to view the current status of a student's benchmark. Their are five labels that can appear within the Growth report:
- Tested Out
- Tested out of grade level content for the literacy and/or oral vocabulary skills.
- In Progress
- Started the test, but haven't completed it.
- Not Started
- Eligible to take the test, but haven't started it or the test has been disabled.
- Started the test, but didn't complete it within 28 calendar days.
- Not Ready
- Performance on tests of prerequisite skills indicates the student is not yet ready to be assessed on the literacy and/or oral vocabulary skills targeted by the test.
The following screenshot is from the Growth Tile on the Educator Dashboard:
NOTE: Students have 28 calendar days to complete the assessment once they begin. If students log into an unsupported client or extend past the 28 days before completing the assessment, their score will show up as Expired.