This article contains information on:
- System Requirements
- Accessing the Student-Parent Center
- Dashboard Page
- Scheduled Tests, Assignments, and Quizzes
- Test Results
System requirements for accessing the parent portal can be found here http://ati-online.com/galileoK12/K12TrainingSystem.php , please make sure your device meets the requirements before proceeding.
Accessing the Student-Parent Center
1. Click the K-12 Student-Parent Center link under the Sign In button on ATI's website www.ati-online.com
2. Enter the student's User/Login Name and Password, which can be provided to you by your child's teacher. These credentials are the same ones that the student uses to login from school.
3. Click SIGN IN
Click the Logout icon in the upper right corner.
Once logged into the K-12 Student Parent Center, the Launchpad is displayed. The four tiles provide one-click access to: Take Tests, complete Assignments/Dialogs, view Test Results, or view an interactive Calendar.
The student's School and Class, if enrolled in multiple schools and/or classes, displays.
The student/parent can select their preferred language using the Google Translate drop down menu.
Note: Inspect, Certica and some TE items are not compatible with Google Translate
Scheduled Tests, Assignments, and Quizzes
Clicking on the Calendar tile or tab displays scheduled events in the Event List section.
The events also display in the Calendar. Each event is color coded; the event legend displays in the Calendar.
Assignments / Dialogs Section
Clicking the Assignments/Dialogs tile or tab displays a list of scheduled assignments and/or dialogs.
A list of available assignments is displayed for the selected class.
To view test results, the teacher must publish the test to be viewed in the K-12 Student-Parent Center. Test results may be viewed by clicking the Test Results tile or tab.
Completed Tests Section
Search for a tests by typing the test name in the Search field. All columns can be sorted.
View Student Response
1. Click the binoculars icon for the desired test.
2. The Student Response Preview window opens.
3. Navigate through the test using the single arrow button to move ahead or return to the previous item.
Individual Development Profile Report
Each test name is a hyperlink to the Individual Development Profile report.
Benchmark Performance Section
Clicking the Subject drop-down field allows you to change the displayed subject.