Teachers can use the following steps to determine which tests have been scheduled so they are able to better monitor the student Test Monitoring page.
For more information, see Test Monitoring
This is available to District-level and School-level users.
- Hover over Reports, then over Monitoring, and select Testing Activity
- Select the appropriate school, or select (All Schools)
- Leave the Grade filter set at (No student grade level filter)
- Select the desired date range
- Select the All Tests option
- Select Run Report (this can take a minute to load)
- This will give you a list of tests that have been scheduled for your school(s) and what Library they are in
- Selecting the test ( on the Left Column) will open what classes have taken that test.
- Once you have determined which tests and Libraries are in use, use the Test Monitoring page and filter it according to the tests and libraries currently in use.