Tests can be locked/unlocked at any time on the Test Monitoring page. If a user is unable to lock/unlock a student's test, it would be because the test library's permission are limited to a higher user level than the current user is set to. A test library's permissions are set when the library is created (See: Library Builder, specifically Step 4 - Users, for more information.)
Articles in this section
- Re-open a Test for a Student
- Proficiency Levels vs Expected Growth
- Why am I getting the Invalid Library ID error message?
- How do I know what tests have been scheduled so I know what tests to monitor in the Test Monitoring page?
- "Oops! Something went wrong." Error in Galileo
- Test Scheduled Multiple Times in Galileo
- Can't Unlock Student's Test