Educator Dashboard Update
- Data on the Home Dashboard reflects Imagine Math Grade 3+ experience only. Including Grade 2+ data has been prioritized for an August release.
- An updated look and feel improves view-ability and usability of the dashboard
- The teacher version of the dashboard contains the Activity Feed, the Administrator version of the dashboard does not. This preserves the current functionality of the activity feed.
- The Overview Report has been updated to include Imagine Math Pre-K-2 (Blueprint) data
- Educators can now customize the report to include relevant data
- Educators can, within their scope of access, group data by District, Grade, School, Classroom, and Students
- Educators will be able to filter data by grade level or program environment (Pre-K-2, or Grade 3+)
- The Overview Report can be customized by a date range, exported, and printed
Student Data Export
- Users can now export data from Imagine Math Pre-K-2 (Blueprint) and Imagine Math Grade 3+ with a customizable date range selection. Note: The date range must be within the current academic year.
- The user who requested the export will receive an email at the address associated with their account with a link to download their export once it is ready.
For 2019-2020 we have removed the "Help" page and will instead have a footer with help on every page. From here users can grab info to contact support, access the Zendesk knowledgebase, access Imagine Learning University, and follow us on social media.