See also Manage & Customize Tiles
The Galileo Launchpad allows users to customize Galileo to meet their needs and preferences. When logging into Galileo, users are automatically brought to their Launchpad, made up of colorful, quick-access navigational tiles. The default set of tiles can be customized with commonly used Galileo interfaces based on the user's role as a teacher or administrator. The Launchpad can be personalized by adding tiles for other Galileo interfaces, creating your own tiles with links to external websites, or deleting tiles. Color, icon, and order of the navigational tiles can also be customized.
|User Level||Default Tiles|
|District||Dashboard, Library Builder, Test Builder, Bulk Scheduler, Testing Activity, Aggregate Multi-Test, Intervention Alert, Digital Curriculum Builder|
|School||Dashboard, Library Builder, Test Builder, Bulk Scheduler, Testing Activity, Aggregate Multi-Test, Intervention Alert, Digital Curriculum Builder|
|Class||Dashboard, Test Builder, Schedule Test, Test Monitoring, Intervention Alert, Intervention Groups, Lesson Plan Builder, Dialog Builder|
1. The default Launchpad displays as soon as you access Galileo. (If the Launchpad was customized, then the customized version displays.)
2. Click the Launchpad Icon accessible from anywhere in the application to navigate to the Launchpad page
1. Access the Launchpad Page
2. To filter the displayed tiles, click All Tiles
3. Click the desired category (e.g., Setup, Assessment, Curriculum, Reports). To view all tiles select Show All.
4. Only the tiles in the selected category display