Creating a Playlist
Note: The playlist option in the Activity Explorer will not be available if the user doesn't have any groups assigned to them.
1. Click Activity Explorer.
2. On the right side of the screen, click New Playlist.
3. Type the name of the playlist that you want to create, then click Save
4. Click Add Activities.
5. Search for an activity, or explore different areas of teaching by clicking on the tiles.
6. When you have located the desired activity(ies), click and select the playlist you'd like to add the activity to.
7. Continue adding activities as you desire.
Deleting a Playlist
1. Click Activity Explorer to access Playlists
2. Click on My Playlists on the right hand side to access a list of all your current playlists.
3. Click the “x” on the right hand side of the playlist to delete it.
If the “x” is greyed out and not clickable, it is because there are students currently assigned to that playlist. See: Assigning/Removing Students from a Playlist
Note: Once at least one student has played through a playlist it will no longer be available for deleted. This is done to preserve the record of the student playing through the playlist.