These followings provides educators with instructions for creating or deleting a playlist in the Activity Explorer. Administrators must be assigned to a class(es) in order to access playlist.
The playlist option in the Activity Explorer will not be available if the user doesn't have any groups assigned to them.
To create a playlist
- Click Activity Explorer.
- On the right side of the screen, click New Playlist.
- Type a name for your new playlist, then click Save.
- Select the playlist you would like to edit on the right-side of the screen.
- Click Add Activities.
- Search for an activity, or explore different areas of teaching by clicking on the tiles.
These topics are not available for assignment via Playlist: Academic Vocabulary, Decodable Words, and Reading Vocabulary. These topics can be accessed from Lesson Explorer.
- When you have located the desired activity(ies), click and select the playlist you'd like to add the activity to.
- Continue adding activities as you desire.
Deleting a playlist
Once at least one student has played through a playlist it will no longer be available to be deleted. This is done to preserve the record of the student playing through the playlist.
To delete a playlist
- Click Activity Explorer to access Playlists.
- Click on My Playlists on the right hand side to access a list of all your current playlists.
- Click the “x” on the right hand side of the playlist to delete it.
If the “x” is greyed out and not clickable, it is because there are students currently assigned to that playlist. See Assigning/Removing Students from a Playlist to remove students from the playlist.