If you are an Administrator, you can edit information for any staff account in your organization. You can edit the first name, last name, username (email), password, account type, and the organizations and groups associated with a specific staff account.
If you are a Teacher, you can only edit information for your own staff account. You can edit the first name, last name, username (email), password, and groups associated with your staff account.
TO EDIT STAFF ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- On the Dashboard, click Manage Staff under the Manage heading.
- Search or page to find the staff account that you want to edit.
- Click Edit () for the staff account that you want to edit.
- Modify this information:
||Modify the staff member's first name.
||Modify the staff member's last name.
||Modify the email address that the staff member will use to log in to Imagine Language & Literacy. The email address and password for this staff account provides access to both the Imagine Learning portal and the Imagine Learning Student app.
||Modify the password that the staff member will use to log in to the Imagine Learning portal.
Modify the account type for this staff account. The account type determines which features a staff member can use in the Imagine Learning portal. Choose one of these account types:
- Administrator: This account type allows you to create and manage organizations and groups, as well as manage all student and staff accounts. If you are an Administrator, you can change your role at any time.
- Teacher: This account type allows you to see only your groups and student accounts. Teachers do not have permissions to create or manage organizations or other staff accounts.
||Modify the organizations that the staff account belongs to. To associate the staff account with a different organization, choose the organization name from the drop-down list. To remove the staff member from this organization, click the X by the organization name.
||Modify the group(s) that this staff account is associated with. To associate the staff account with a different group, choose the group name from the drop-down list. To remove the staff member from this group, click the X by the group name.
- Click Save to save your changes.