To enable product access, you must assign your students to a group and then assign them to Imagine Language & Literacy or Imagine Español.
To assign product access to your students
- Choose Manage Students under the Manage section of the right-hand navigation pane.
- Find the students that you want to assign product access to by:
- Searching for student names in the Search box.
- Filtering student names by clicking Add Filter and choosing how you want to filter results. (To remove a filter, click the X in the filter tag.)
- Choose the students that you want to assign products to by clicking the checkbox next to their name, then clicking Assign Product Access.
- For each student, click the checkbox to the under of name of the product that you want to assign to them.
- Choose Next.
- Set the session time and support language for each student. By default, the session time is 20 minutes and the support language is English.
- Choose Save.
The Product Assignment Summary screen confirms the changes you've made.
- Choose Done.