Students must be assigned to a group in order to access or use Imagine Language & Literacy or Imagine Español. You can assign any number of students to a group. You can also assign the same student to multiple groups, if necessary.
You can also add a student to a group by:
- Assigning the student to a group when you import roster data (for more details, see Importing Users).
- Searching or browsing for an individual student account and editing their student account information to assign them to a new group (for more details, see Editing an existing student account).
TO ASSIGN STUDENTS TO A GROUP
- From the Home Page, click Assign Students to Groups under the Quick Start menu.
- Search for the students you want to assign to a group, then click the checkbox next to their names, then click Assign to Group.
NOTE: If you are unable to find the student, you may need to remove the default filter pictured below: "Assigned to Group: Unassigned"
- Choose the School and Groups that you want to assign the student(s) to. To unassign a student to a group, click the X next to the group name.
- Click Add Students to Groups.
- Once you have assigned students to this group, you should enable product access for this group. Students must be assigned to a group and enabled for a specific Imagine Learning product in order to access Imagine Language & Literacy or Imagine Español.