1. On the, click Manage Groups under the Manage heading.
2. Click the Add button below Manage Groups.
4. Enter information for the new group:
|Name||Specifies the name of the group.|
|Specifies the school that this group is assigned to.|
|Staff||Specifies the teacher that this group is assigned to.|
Note: Only users assigned to multiple schools will be able to change the school of the group; only Administrators will be able to change the staff assigned to a group.
5. If you are creating multiple groups, click Add Another Group and enter the information for additional groups.
6. When you have finished entering data for new groups, click Save Groups. You'll see the new groups listed in the Groups tab:
7. Assign students to the new group(s) and, if necessary, enable product access for students in those groups.