When you export report data, the export file includes all teachers or schools that a student is assigned to in the Teacher Name(s) or School Name(s) column, with each teacher or school name separated by semi-colons. To analyze report data by an individual teacher or school name, you'll need to separate the report data by individual teacher or school using Microsoft Excel.
To Isolate Assessment Data by Individual Teacher or School:
- After the Teacher Name(s) or School Name(s) column, insert enough new columns to hold the maximum number of teacher or school names associated with a student, with one teacher or school name per column. (For example, if the data in your Teacher Name(s) column is "Jones, Smith, Anderson", insert 3 new columns after the Teacher Name(s) column).
- Select the Teacher Name(s) or School Name(s) column.
- Click the Data tab, then choose the Text to Columns icon.
- In the dialog, choose Delimited, click Next.
- Uncheck the Tab checkbox and check the Semicolon checkbox, then click Next.
- Click Finish.