In Imagine Lectura, Administrators and Educators can reset student responses to passage questions. Resetting your student's responses allows them to answer the passage questions again and improve their scores.
To reset student responses
- Log in to the Literacy Suite. If this is your first time logging in, choose Imagine Lectura.
- Choose Dashboard in the upper navigation bar.
- Choose the group that you want to reset passage responses for.
- Click the passage that you want to reset responses for under GRADING TO BE DONE.
- Hover your mouse over the more options menu (), then click Reset responses.
- Use the search field to find student names that you want to reset responses for. Check the box by a student's name to reset responses for individual students or check the Select All box to reset responses for all students.
- Click Reset passage for x student to reset passage responses for the student(s) you selected.