Deleting a student account removes the account from all groups and organizations. Administrators can delete a student account at any time. Educators can't delete student accounts, but they can remove a student from a group.
When you delete a student account, all Imagine Lectura performance and usage data for the student is permanently removed and irreversible.
To delete a student account
- Log in to the Literacy Suite. If this is your first time logging in, choose Imagine Lectura.
- Click Manage Students under the Manage heading.
- Search, filter, or page to find the student account(s) that you want to delete.
- To delete one student account, click Delete () next to the student name that you want to delete.
- To delete multiple student accounts, click the checkbox next to each student name that you want to delete, then click Delete.
- When prompted, click Delete Student(s) to delete the student account(s).