In order for students to log in to the Literacy Suite and begin using Imagine Learning, they must be assigned to Imagine Language & Literacy, Imagine Español, Imagine Reading, or Imagine Lectura. Administrators can assign product access to any student in their organization, and Teachers can assign product access to any student assigned to their group(s).
Students must be assigned to a group before they can be assigned product access.
Once product access has been assigned to a student, it can't be removed by an Administrator or Teacher. To remove student product access, contact Imagine Learning Customer Care.
To assign product access to students
- Log in to the Literacy Suite. If this is your first time logging in, choose Imagine Lectura.
- Click Manage Students under the Manage heading.
- Search, filter, or page to find the student account(s) that you want to edit.
- Search for student names in the Search box.
- Filter student names by clicking Add Filter, then choose how you want to filter results. To remove a filter, click the X in the filter tag.
- Page through student names by clicking the arrows at the bottom of the list.
- Click the checkbox next to the students you want to assign products, then click Assign Product Access.
- Click the checkbox for the product that you want to assign to each student, then click Next.
- Choose any product settings for the products you've assigned. If a product setting does not apply to the product you chose, it does not display. Click Save.
Field Description Session Time
Session time is not offered in Imagine Lectura. The session time is the amount of time the student should play Imagine Lectura.
Language Support: Lectura
Specifies the audio support language for the student. The audio support language translates text in the Imagine Learning Student app into the student's first language when the student clicks the Speaker icon in Imagine Lectura. Choose Yes from the Imagine Lectura: Audio Support drop-down list to enable audio support.
By default, the audio support language for Imagine Lectura is enabled, so students hear the text in Spanish. Choose No from the Audio Support: Lectura drop-down list to disable audio support.
- A confirmation of the products you've assigned displays. Click Done.
Once product access has been assigned to a student, it cannot be removed by an Administrator or Teacher. To remove student product access, contact Imagine Learning Customer Care.