Staff is individuals who use the Literacy Suite to manage students, start sessions, and administer Imagine Lectura. They can be administrators, teachers, interventionists, coordinators, or other student advocates. Each user needs an individual staff account in order to access the Literacy Suite and interact with Imagine Lectura. Depending on the role assigned to your staff account, you can perform different tasks in the Literacy Suite. Administrators can add new staff accounts individually or by importing roster data.
To add a staff account
- Log in to the Literacy Suite. If this is your first time logging in, choose Imagine Lectura.
- Click Manage Staff under the Manage heading.
- Click Add.
- Enter information for the new staff account.
Field Description First Name The staff member's first name. Last Name The staff member's last name. Account Type The type of staff account. The account type determines which staff account permissions a user has in the Literacy Suite. Choose one of these account types:
- Administrator: Allows you to create and manage organizations and groups, as well as manage all student and staff accounts. Administrators can change their role at any time.
- Teacher: Allows you to see only your groups and student accounts. Teachers can't create or manage organizations or other staff accounts.
The email address that the staff member uses to log in to Imagine Lectura.
The email address and password allow the staff member to log in to both the Literacy Suite and the Imagine Learning Student app.
Organizations The organization(s) that the staff account is assigned to. To assign a staff account to an organization or school, choose the organization or school from the drop-down list. Click the X by the organization name to unassign the staff member from this organization. Groups The group(s) that the staff account is assigned to. To assign staff to a group, choose the group name from the drop-down list. Click the X by the group name to unassign the staff member from this group.
- If you are creating multiple staff accounts, click Add Another Staff Member.
- When you are finished creating staff accounts, click Save Staff.