Administrators can remove students from any group assigned to the organization. Teachers can only remove (or unassign) a student account from groups that they are assigned to.
Removing a student account from a group does not delete the student account. The student account, along with the student's Imagine Lectura performance data, still exists.
To remove a student account from a group
- Log in to the Literacy Suite. If this is your first time logging in, choose Imagine Lectura.
- Click Manage Groups under the Manage heading.
- Search or page to find the group that you want to remove a student from.
- Click Manage Students () next to the group name.
- Search, filter, or page to find the student account(s) that you want to remove from this group.
- Click the checkbox next to each student that you want to remove from this group, then click Remove from Group.
- When prompted, click Remove student(s) from group.