Imagine Learning offers the ability to import your class rosters from Google Classroom into Imagine Robotify. This allows your students to sign on to Imagine Robotify straight from Google Classroom without having to enter separate credentials for Imagine Robotify.
Follow the steps below to populate your initial classroom roster, and complete the same steps every time a new student enters or leaves your class. The synch must occur on a classroom-by-classroom basis and can not be done for a school or a district.
To synch Google Classroom with Imagine Robotify:
- Log in to Imagine Robotify.
- In the left navigation pane, expand the Educator Home section and select My Classrooms.
- Expand the District/School sections, then click the More Options ellipsis and click Sync Google Classes.
- Choose your classroom and school from the drop-down menus, then click Import/Sync Classroom.
- The first time you sync a classroom, you will be asked to authenticate to Google.
- To see your students in Imagine Robotify, return to My Classrooms. Newly-added students display.
- Students can now access Imagine Robotify with Google SSO on the Robotify login page.
- Repeat the sync process every time you get a new student in your class, and also when a student leaves your class.