Clever's ell_status field used to drive language support settings for students in Imagine Math. This caused issues for students in Imagine Math Pre-K-2, as the entire program instructed students in Spanish. We've removed this connection so that ell_status from Clever will no longer manage the Imagine Math student support_language setting. Teachers and Administrators will be able to manually set their own audio language support settings (English or Spanish) for students in Imagine Math.
Articles in this section
- Can a user have more than one Imagine Math account?
- Can Clever manage second language preferences in Imagine Math?
- Can I add students for next school year now?
- Can I edit a student's username/password without affecting reports/student work?
- How can I customize a student's background?
- How can I view teacher accounts?
- How do I find a student's username & password in Imagine Math?
- How do I recover my teacher/admin password?
- My student can't login to Imagine Math, what can I do?