If a student login is not working, follow the below troubleshooting steps:
If you are a teacher
1. Verify the student Username/Password in your teacher/admin account.
2. Ensure the student is using an updated browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari. If in Safari, make certain all updates are installed.
3. Clear the browser's cache/history on the device. Close the browser, reopen it and navigate directly to https://www.imaginelearning.com/login, select the correct tile, and re-attempt the login.
4. If using an iPad or Apple product and working in Safari - ensure that all browser updates are current and installed.
5. Contact Technical Support using the Live Support Chat tool in your teacher/admin account, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or by phone (call or text) at 866.457.8776.
Please refer to our System Requirements Page for more detailed information on technical settings.
If you are a parent
1. You'll need to reach out to your child's teacher to double check their username and password. Due to Privacy Laws, Customer Care can't give out student login credentials.
If you have verified that your student's credentials are correct, follow steps 2-5 as outlined above.