Our Benchmark Growth Report does print in color. Please ensure the browser print settings are set to print the page in color and ensure background graphics is checked to print as well. To check the background graphics setting in various browsers, please see How to Print Background Graphics.
Articles in this section
- How is Math Time calculated? - Imagine Math Pre-K-2 and Grades 3+
- Viewing Math Time
- What are the ranges for the proficiency levels on the benchmark?
- What does "Student is English Language Learner (ELL)" mean?
- What does "Student is in an Individualized Education Program (IEP)" mean?
- What is considered (School Time) Evening / Weekend Math Time?
- What reports should I save prior to the School Year Rollover Process?
- When do reports update?
- Where can I find my students' scores from the first benchmark test?
- Where did my students' data from last year go?