When a student is enrolled into a new pathway they will go through all of the lessons that are assigned within it. This means that even if they have already completed a particular lesson in a previous pathway that they have either completed or been removed from, they will still be prompted to take the lesson.
Articles in this section
- Can I remove lessons from a pathway?
- Can Imagine Math Lessons and Questions be printed?
- Can Imagine Math lessons be reordered to match my course map or class curriculum?
- High School Pathway Levels
- How can I preview all items in an entire pathway?
- How can I see the lesson pathway alignments for my state?
- How can I see which students have completed their pathways?
- How can I share Custom Pathways with other teachers?
- How do I reset lessons for students?
- How do students select pathways?