Imagine Learning has designed pathways so we can provide the type of lesson the student needs right when they need it! We first will have the student complete a lesson. If he or she passes the lesson, congratulations, they will move on to the next! If he or she fails the lesson, Imagine Math will provide remediation lesson(s) in the form of a precursor lesson. Precursor lessons are designed to build student comprehension on the core concept of the lesson. After the remediation lesson is passed the student will then continue along the pathway by first going back to the failed lesson to give it another try! Sometimes it helps to step back and work on other concepts, so if the student isn't successful on his or her second try, Imagine Math will place the same lesson at the bottom of their pathway for one last try.
Articles in this section
- Can I remove lessons from a pathway?
- Can Imagine Math Lessons and Questions be printed?
- Can Imagine Math lessons be reordered to match my course map or class curriculum?
- High School Pathway Levels
- How can I preview all items in an entire pathway?
- How can I see the lesson pathway alignments for my state?
- How can I see which students have completed their pathways?
- How can I share Custom Pathways with other teachers?
- How do I reset lessons for students?
- How do students select pathways?