Imagine Math's default pathways align to state standards and are designed to reflect the flow of lessons based on general introduction to grade level concepts. Often, teachers want to use Imagine Math to review concepts already taught in the classroom; or just to accompany daily and weekly lessons. The best option is to start by cloning the Imagine Math custom pathway and re-order the lessons to match your class course map (or scope and sequence). Once you've cloned the pathway to realign the lessons, you will need to assign it to your students.
Articles in this section
- Can I remove lessons from a pathway?
- Can Imagine Math Lessons and Questions be printed?
- Can Imagine Math lessons be reordered to match my course map or class curriculum?
- High School Pathway Levels
- How can I preview all items in an entire pathway?
- How can I see the lesson pathway alignments for my state?
- How can I see which students have completed their pathways?
- How can I share Custom Pathways with other teachers?
- How do I reset lessons for students?
- How do students select pathways?