No way! Adding or removing a pathway will not affect the amount of THINK Points the student has already earned. THINK Points are used for motivational purposes and we strive to keep them motivated. In fact, adding another pathway will only give that student more opportunity to earn THINK Points!
Articles in this section
- 2019-20 Imagine Math Charity Calendar
- Bonus THINK Points Awarded
- Can I print all student certificates at once?
- Can the Warm-up Game be turned off?
- How can I view how many THINK Points my students have earned?
- How can students spend their THINK Points?
- How do I view Imagine Math Contests & Winners?
- How do students earn points?
- How do Students Track THINK Points?
- How many bonus THINK Points do students earn for passing the pre-quiz?