Bonus THINK Points for contests are automatically added to the student's account at midnight of the qualifying day. Please note that bonus THINK Points (points received via a contest) will not reflect on any teacher/admin reports because of the way they are allocated in Imagine Math. Only points earned in pathway lessons are reflected for reporting purposes.
Articles in this section
- 2019-20 Imagine Math Charity Calendar
- Bonus THINK Points Awarded
- Can I print all student certificates at once?
- Can the Warm-up Game be turned off?
- How can I view how many THINK Points my students have earned?
- How can students spend their THINK Points?
- How do I view Imagine Math Contests & Winners?
- How do students earn points?
- How do Students Track THINK Points?
- How many bonus THINK Points do students earn for passing the pre-quiz?