Imagine Learning has an internal content team that works with a large group of independent freelance consultants. This diverse group is made up of classroom teachers, curriculum directors, math chairs, active NCSM/NCTM members, Dana Center affiliates, and other subject-matter experts!
Articles in this section
- Are math items static or dynamically generated?
- Are there printable resources in Imagine Math?
- Assessment vs. Instruction
- Can I create or print quizzes and lessons in Imagine Math?
- How can a student tell which part of the lesson he or she is working on?
- How does Imagine Math support fact fluency?
- How does Imagine Math support the needs of Special Education students?
- How often can my students access Live Teaching?
- Student Glossary
- Using Imagine Math Audio