Our brief, interactive games provide 20 or more practice opportunities within a 3-minute episode of game play. One danger of traditional practice exercises is that misconceptions can be reinforced through repetition. Imagine Math games provide scaffolds and corrective feedback to students moment by moment so that students recognize and correct misconceptions and errors as they go.
Articles in this section
- Are math items static or dynamically generated?
- Are there printable resources in Imagine Math?
- Assessment vs. Instruction
- Can I create or print quizzes and lessons in Imagine Math?
- How can a student tell which part of the lesson he or she is working on?
- How does Imagine Math support fact fluency?
- How does Imagine Math support the needs of Special Education students?
- How often can my students access Live Teaching?
- Student Glossary
- Using Imagine Math Audio