Absolutely! Educators can edit student usernames and passwords and it will not have any affect on the student's work! Also, editing will not affect any reports either.
Articles in this section
- Can a user have more than one Imagine Math account?
- Can Clever manage second language preferences in Imagine Math?
- Can I add students for next school year now?
- Can I edit a student's username/password without affecting reports/student work?
- How can I customize a student's background?
- How can I view teacher accounts?
- How do I find a student's username & password in Imagine Math?
- How do I recover my teacher/admin password?
- My student can't login to Imagine Math, what can I do?