Currently, Imagine Math requires each user to have a unique email address specific to the role they perform. In many implementations, an Educator may perform duties in Imagine Math that span multiple roles. In our current infrastructure, these users are required multiple Imagine Math accounts (such as a secondary/personal email address) in order to perform all the functions they need to perform.
Articles in this section
- Can a user have more than one Imagine Math account?
- Can Clever manage second language preferences in Imagine Math?
- Can I add students for next school year now?
- Can I edit a student's username/password without affecting reports/student work?
- How can I customize a student's background?
- How can I view teacher accounts?
- How do I find a student's username & password in Imagine Math?
- How do I recover my teacher/admin password?
- My student can't login to Imagine Math, what can I do?