Each year, Imagine Math performs a School Year Rollover process that involves clearing out the accumulated data in preparation for the upcoming school year. Once student accounts & data are cleared, Imagine Math will store this information for a limited time. This data can only be accessed through a request from your administrator to Imagine Math.
Articles in this section
- How is Math Time calculated? - Imagine Math Pre-K-2 and Grades 3+
- Viewing Math Time
- What are the ranges for the proficiency levels on the benchmark?
- What does "Student is English Language Learner (ELL)" mean?
- What does "Student is in an Individualized Education Program (IEP)" mean?
- What is considered (School Time) Evening / Weekend Math Time?
- What reports should I save prior to the School Year Rollover Process?
- When do reports update?
- Where can I find my students' scores from the first benchmark test?
- Where did my students' data from last year go?