Results of the first benchmark test can be found on the Overview Report (filter by "All Students") or on the Student Progress Report! Both of these reports can be located under the "Reports" tab. Once your students have taken the second test, you can review their test scores and growth on the Benchmark Growth Report.
Articles in this section
- How is Math Time calculated? - Imagine Math Pre-K-2 and Grades 3+
- Viewing Math Time
- What are the ranges for the proficiency levels on the benchmark?
- What does "Student is English Language Learner (ELL)" mean?
- What does "Student is in an Individualized Education Program (IEP)" mean?
- What is considered (School Time) Evening / Weekend Math Time?
- What reports should I save prior to the School Year Rollover Process?
- When do reports update?
- Where can I find my students' scores from the first benchmark test?
- Where did my students' data from last year go?