By continuing to utilize Imagine Math throughout the summer, students will avoid hitting that "Summer Slide" and even make meaningful gains! We recommend students continue to complete 2-3 lessons per week for optimal results. Consult with your Imagine Learning Customer Success Manager for ways to keep students engaged over the summer!
Articles in this section
- Family Letters - Imagine Math
- Can I set my own rollover date as a teacher?
- Can Students Respond to Messages through Imagine Math?
- How do I add a new student if my district is Managed by SIS?
- How do I grade students for using Imagine Math?
- How do students connect to a Live Teacher?
- Importing Students Grade 9 and Up
- Is there a way to find a chat transcript between my student and an Imagine Math Teacher?
- Math Support in Imagine Math Grades 3+
- Parent/Family Letter in Math