When students require additional assistance from a live certified math teacher, they can utilize the Math Help button within the Guided Learning activities as well as the Problem Solve step within the PSP (Problem Solving Process). After receiving all of the support available from the provided Hints and Math Help, they will then have the option to connect to a Imagine Math Live Certified Math Teacher. Once the student clicks connect, they begin their live 1-on-1 session.
Articles in this section
- Family Letters - Imagine Math
- Can I set my own rollover date as a teacher?
- Can Students Respond to Messages through Imagine Math?
- How do I add a new student if my district is Managed by SIS?
- How do I grade students for using Imagine Math?
- How do students connect to a Live Teacher?
- Importing Students Grade 9 and Up
- Is there a way to find a chat transcript between my student and an Imagine Math Teacher?
- Math Support in Imagine Math Grades 3+
- Parent Letter in Math