Imagine Math has a default benchmark window of 90 days between tests. Students will become eligible to take the next benchmark test after the 90 day time period has passed. Teachers & School Administrators can administer the benchmark tests 2 & 3 through the Benchmark Roster. See our article for steps to Assign the Benchmark Test
Articles in this section
- Benchmark Test Standards - Imagine Math Grades 3+
- Can I see what a student missed on the Benchmark Assessment? - Imagine Math Grades 3+
- General Benchmark FAQs in Imagine Math Grades 3+
- How do I print a single student's benchmark performance data?
- How does the first benchmark test determine pathway lessons?
- What are Student Norm- Referenced Interpretations?
- What are Student Performance Levels?
- What do Invalidate and Unassign mean on the Benchmark Roster?
- Why are my students ineligible for the benchmark test?