All of Imagine Math's items are assigned a identification number and are static, allowing us to track any issues with a certain item. This means that if two different students receive the same item they will see the same math question.
Articles in this section
- Are math items static or dynamically generated?
- Are there printable resources in Imagine Math?
- Assessment vs. Instruction
- Can I create or print quizzes and lessons in Imagine Math?
- How can a student tell which part of the lesson he or she is working on?
- How does Imagine Math support fact fluency?
- How does Imagine Math support the needs of Special Education students?
- How often can my students access Live Teaching?
- Student Glossary
- Using Imagine Math Audio