After the initial rostering process is completed, District and School Administrators can add Teachers to a school manually throughout the year by following the steps below. Teachers are added at the school level and can then create their own classrooms.
To add teachers in Imagine Robotify:
- Log in to Imagine Robotify.
- Select Educator Home, then Admin on the left menu.
- Select a school and click Add Teacher(s). Screens may differ depending if you are a District or School Administrator.
- Click Manually Add to type in teachers' information row-by-row or Upload File to Add if you prefer to upload multiple teachers via a .CSV or .TXT file.
- Follow the additional steps here for the option you selected.
Manually Add (Use case: Adding teachers one-by-one):
- Click Manually Add.
- Enter the first teacher's first name, last name, username, and password.
- As applicable, click Add Teacher to get a new row for an additional teacher.
- Once you've entered all teachers, click Create accounts & Assign.
- If an error occurs while adding teachers, they are not created and an error displays below the row with the issue.
File Upload (Use Case: Adding teachers in bulk):
- Prepare your CSV file with columns for first_name, last_name, username, and password. Or, if using a .TXT file, separate the fields with commas:
When your file is ready, use the Browse button to locate and select your file, or drag and drop the file into the upload window.
You'll receive a confirmation message when teachers have been added, or an error message if the file could not be read.
- Let the teachers know their usernames and passwords; an automated email will not be sent.