Teachers and Administrators can alter a student's place in the sequence of challenges (tasks) within a lesson to allow the student to skip challenges or redo challenges. This is done on a student-by-student basis via the Change Progress button in the Student Analytics section.
You can also allow the entire class to skip challenges.
To change a student's progress:
- Log in to Imagine Robotify.
- Select Educator Home, then Student Analytics on the left menu.
- Select a classroom from the Classroom drop-down menu.
- Click on the applicable course name.
- Click the applicable Lesson Title.
- Click Change Progress.
- Select the student and the challenge you would like them to work on next; click Update. In this example, Lucas is being skipped to challenge 6.
- A confirmation message appears at the bottom of the screen.
- The screen updates to show the new progress. In this case, challenges 2 through 5 show as Skipped. The student will be presented with challenge 6 the next time they log in.
Skipped challenges appear in orange circles at the top of the student's workspace.