Teachers and Administrators can alter the task sequence in a student's course to allow the student to skip tasks or redo tasks. This is done on a student-by-student basis via the Change Progress button in the Student Analytics section.
To change a student's progress:
- Log in to Imagine Robotify.
- Select Educator Home, then Student Analytics on the left menu.
- Select a class from the Classroom drop-down menu.
- Click on the applicable course name.
- Click the applicable Lesson Title.
- Click Change Progress.
- Select the student and the task you would like them to work on next; click Update. In this example, Nahkia already completed tasks 1-3 and she is being skipped to task 6 (T6).
- A confirmation message will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- The screen updates to show the new progress. In this case, tasks 4 and 5 show as Skipped. The student will be presented with task 6 the next time they log in.